Thursday 31 January 2008

A&E...























I knew wearing shoes with no grip was going to finally kill me! Or at least give me a sore foot... Woke up this morning unable to walk :( So instead of hobbling impossibly to the tutorial I went to A&E where they told me I just had "swollen tissue"?? I don't know. So I had to sit in all day taking painkillers and doing mundane things like crosswords. I didn't want to sit in my room so I spent time in the kitchen with my flatmates with my foot up on a chair.. crosswords are quite fun really.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I know exactly how u feel, ive buggered my ankle too. I feel imprisoned in my own room, they should really replace electronic tags on chav's with just buggering up their feet - or is that a little too much like corporal punishment?